Intermediate climbing Course – Improve your lead climbing technique
An intense climbing course is an ideal way to experience rock climbing while getting away on an active holiday. Within this Intermediate course, you will have the opportunity to advance your climbing skills and technique whilst lead climbing
This course is ideal for intermediate climbers leading/top-roping 5c-6a outdoors or indoor climbers wishing to improve their skills in climbing. By the end of the program, climbers will be able to belay dynamically, lead, and set up their own single-pitch top-rope systems to enable them to climb independently in safety.
Through this course you will learn:
- Lead climbing
- Safe belaying for lead-climbing
- Improved technique
- Tactics for efficient climbing (Route location, route finding, clipping, resting)
- Top-rope climbs (which gives the opportunity to try harder routes in safety)
- How to lower-off in safety from a single pitch sport climb.
- Understanding the risks of outdoors activities
- Build confidence and concentration.
- Having a lot of fun and celebrate life
What is included:
- 5 days of guided and instructed climbing (approximately 4-5 hours per day).
- All the climbing gear is included – except climbing shoes (which you can rent from local climbing shops or you can bring your own).
- Student – certified climbing instructor ratio 4:1.
What is not included
- Accommodation: either you can choose your own accommodation or, upon request, accommodation can be booked for you at studios which offer discounted prices to our students.
- Meals are not included although local apartments usually have a fridge and a basic kitchen so you can prepare your own food and local restaurants have excellent quality at very reasonable prices.
How to Apply: Contact us for bookings and more information
Each climbing course has a minimum of 2 students and maximum of 4 students. Private tuition is possible as well as Group tuition: please ask for more details
«If you are interested in taking the Intermediate Course and none is scheduled on the calendar then just email us and we will try to arrange a course for the dates you request.»