SARDINIA Yoga & Rock climbing Retreat – All levels are welcome
Join us and spend with us 5 days by practicing dynamic yoga on the breathtaking rooftop terrace at Nannai Climbing Home, and discover while practicing rock climbing the awe-inspiring caves and climbing routes across Ulassai.
During this unique holiday on SARDINIA you will receive individualized instruction in both Yoga and Rock Climbing. Whether you are a beginner in both activities or you have already been practicing Yoga and Rock Climbing, you will enjoy this unique combination.
Beginners in Rock Climbing will have the opportunity to acquire safety skills, learn and enjoy climbing by attaining fundamental technical skills, whereas Intermediate climbers will be able to improve their level and perform on a more conscious way.
Come to Nannai for this exciting retreat combing yoga and rock climbing and challenge yourself physically and mentally, discover new postures & breathing exercises, discover new climbing routes & new techniques. Practice yoga while surrounded by the rural paradise and rocky cliffs. All levels will be pushed and developed in a safe, friendly and supporting environment.
90 minutes sunrise practice to set you up for a day of exploring climbing or 90 minutes sunset yoga and meditation in the cool dusk, winding your body down for the evening after a rock climbing day. Including meditation & Pranayama breathing exercises.
Perfect for aspiring yogis or those new to yoga. Ideal for climbers that wants to discover the benefits of yoga into climbers, but also fantastic for Sport climbers who love yoga and yogis who would like to try climbing.
These holidays can bring people from all over the world together and create an unforgettable experience. Attendees have found that they are empowered on many levels – physically, mentally and emotionally! Join this YOGA and ROCK CLIMBING retreat on the beautiful island of SARDINIA, one of the best climbing destinations in the world.
All levels are welcome: no prior Yoga or Rock Climbing experience is required.
What is included
- 4 days of guided and instructed climbing (approximately 4-5 hours per day).
- Climbing student – certified climbing instructor ratio 6:1
- 6 evening or morning yoga sessions (90 minutes each)
- Yoga mats and Climbing gear – except climbing shoes (you can bring your own).
- Accommodation: 6 nights with 6 rich breakfasts and 5 dinners at Nanai climbing home based in the heart of village Ulassai.
What is not included
- Transportation to the climbing sectors is not included. However Ulassai village and Nanai climbing home is next to the climbing sectors and accessible by foot.
- Extra meals and snacks are not included. Nanai climbing house have a commune fridge and kitchen so you can prepare your own food for extra meals.
- Transportation from the airport to Ulassai is not included, but we can provide it extra upon request.
How to Apply: Contact us for bookings and more information
«If you are interested in taking the Yoga & Climbing Retreat Course on Sardinia and there is none scheduled on the calendar then just email us and we will try to arrange a course for the dates you request.»