Kalymnos 5 day climbing course
Women Only climbing camp – All levels are welcome
Women and men come from a different planet? Perhaps a question better answered in a philosophy book! However, there are certain undeniable differences that affect how we, as women, operate in sports and in the way we push our limits.
This camp is designed to offer exclusively to women, a unique climbing camp run by women instructors. This can be very beneficial as it invites the participants to explore their limits without feeling intimidated and provides an opportunity for women to work on sport climbing leading skills and gain confidence. We create a super fun, safe and supportive atmosphere to help you expand your comfort zone and push your rock climbing abilities.
All levels are welcomed; No Rock Climbing experience is required.
What is included
- 5 days of guided and instructed climbing (approximately 6-7 hours per day).
- All climbing gear is included – except climbing shoes (which you can rent from local climbing shops or you can bring your own).
- Climbing student – certified climbing instructor ratio 6:1
What is not included
- Accommodation: either you can choose your own accommodation or, upon request, accommodation can be booked for you at studios which offer discounted prices to our students.
- Meals are not included although local apartments usually have a fridge and a basic kitchen so you can prepare your own food and local restaurants have excellent quality at very reasonable prices.
How to Apply: Contact us for bookings and more information
«If you are interested in taking the Women Only Climbing Course and there is none scheduled on the calendar then just email us and we will try to arrange a course for the dates you request.»
Each climbing course has a minimum of 2 students and maximum of 4 students. Private tuition is possible as well as Group tuition: please ask for more details.