Kalymnos 3 days multi-pitch course
This course is ideal for climbers with previous rock climbing experience and wish to introduce climbing multi-pitch routes on bigger cliffs.
Through this course you will learn:
- Building belays& Rope techniques
- Route choice and route finding
- Abseiling and self protection
- Multi-pitch tactics
- Retreating from Multi-pitch routes
This course is ideal for climbers with a minimum level of 5c. It is a great introduction to multi-pitch sport climbing.
What is included:
- 3 days of guided and instructed climbing (approximately 7-8 hours per day). Depending on the season, this may include climbing on the nearby island of Telendos.
- All the climbing gear is included except climbing shoes, which you can rent from local climbing shops or you can bring your own.
- Student – certified climbing instructor ratio 2:1.
What is not included
- Accommodation: either you can choose your own accommodation or, on request, accommodation can be booked for you at studios which offer discounted prices to our students.
- Meals are not included although local apartments usually have a fridge and a basic kitchen so you can prepare your own food and local restaurants have excellent quality at very reasonable prices.
How to Apply: Contact us for bookings and more information
«If you are interested in taking the Multi-Pitch Course and none is scheduled on the calendar then just email us and we will try to arrange a course for the dates you request.»